The enrollment for the school year 2018/2019
- 5. 4. 2018
- 12. 4. 2018.
Time: od 14.00 – 16.00 hod.
Come with a child.
In case your date or time does not match, please contact us at 739 527 100 or at email@example.com
Capacity for children is limited.
Are you changing the school? Move over to the first or second class during the year. More at 739 527 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enrolment, you will need an ID card, a copy of the child’s birth certificate and the insurance card.
- Children, who reach the age of six on 31 August 2017, are mainly enroled.
- A child who reaches the sixth year of age from September 2017 to the end of June 2018 may be admitted to attend school during the school year 2017/2018 if he is physically and mentally mature and if his statutory representative applied for that .
- The condition of admitting a child reaching the sixth year of age from September to the end of December 2017 is: the recommendation of a school counseling facility. The admission of a child reaching the sixth year of age from January to the end of June 2018 recommends the school counseling facility and a specialist who will be accompanied by an application from statutory representative.
ORGANIZATION OF ENROLMENT IN 1st CLASS
The course of enrolment in the MONTE Primary School can be divided into two parts:
- a) formální část, při které zákonný zástupce předá požadované údaje dané školským zákonem a požádá o zápis dítěte k plnění povinné školní docházky a tím naplní svou zákonnou povinnost, jde o zahájení správního řízení k přijetí k povinné školní docházce; rodiče vyplní přihlášku k přijetí do základního vzdělávání;
- a) the formal part in which the statutory representative transfers the required data provided by the Education Act and requests the enrolment of a child for compulsory school attendance and thereby fulfills his statutory obligation. It is the commencement of an administrative procedure for admission to compulsory school attendance; parents complete the application form for admission to primary education;
- b) motivační část, při které kromě motivace dítěte pro školní docházku dochází také k orientačnímu posouzení jeho školní připravenosti; dítě pracuje s Montessori pomůckami, plní předkládané úkoly, hovoří s učitelkou; cílem této části je motivovat dítě pro školní docházku, představit mu školu jako bezpečné a příjemné prostředí, kterého se není třeba obávat.
- b) the motivational part, in which, besides the motivation of the child for school attendance, there is also an orientation assessment of his school preparedness; the child works with Montessori teaching aids, performs the assignments, speaks with the teacher; The aim of this section is to motivate a child to attend school, to introduce him to a safe and pleasant environment that does not need to be worried about.
Dokumenty, které je nutno přiložit k žádosti o přijetí dítěte
- při realizaci zápisu rodič vyplní formulář PŘIHLÁŠKY k zahájení školní docházky, ve kterém škola požaduje tyto údaje: jméno a příjmení žadatele (dítěte), • datum narození, • místo trvalého pobytu, popřípadě jinou adresu pro doručování (podle § 19 odst. 3 správního řádu),
- označení správního orgánu, jemuž je žádost určena (k rukám ředitele školy)
Documents to be attached to the application for admission
- When completing the enrolment, the parent completes the APPLICATION FORM for the start of schooling in which the school requests the following information: name and surname of the applicant (child), • date of birth, • place of permanent residence, or other address for service (pursuant to § 19, order),
- the designation of the administrative body to which the application is addressed (for the attention of headmaster)
- The school´s headmaster decides on the admission of the child to the primary school.
- The parents of the child will be notified in writing by the headmaster’s decision to accept / not accept the child. Written notification will be sent to them within 30 working days from the day of enrolment.
CHILDREN’S RECORD FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2017/18
The enrolment of children in primary schools is based on the provisions of Act No. 561/2004 Coll., On pre-school, primary, secondary, higher vocational and other education (Education Act), see §36, as amended, where it is specified as follows:
- The representative is obliged to register the child for enrolment in compulsory school attendance, and this is the new case between 1 April and 30 April of the calendar year in which the child is to start compulsory school attendance. Registering a child in this period is a parent’s duty.
- Compulsory school attendance starts at the beginning of the school year following the day when the child reaches the age of six unless he is allowed to postpone it. A child who reaches the sixth year of age from September to the end of June of the relevant school year may be admitted to attend compulsory school already in this school year if he or she is physically and mentally mature and if his representative requests so. The condition of admitting a child born from September to the end of December to fulfill compulsory school attendance according to the second sentence is also the recommending statement of the school counseling facility. The condition of admitting a child born from January to the end of June is the recommending statement of a school counseling facility and a specialists that representative will enclose to the application.
- When enroling in the first class, primary school informs the child’s representative about the possibility of postponing compulsory school attendance.
- If the child is not physically or mentally mature at the age of six, and if so requested in writing by the child’s representative at the time of enrolment and he presents the required documents for postponement (or by 31/5 of the relevant school year at the latest) the headmaster of the school postpones the start of the compulsory school attendance for one school year, ie if the application is substantiated by a recommendation of the relevant school counseling facility and a specialist physician or clinical psychologist. The start of compulsory school attendance can be postponed until the beginning of the school year in which the child reaches the age of eight.
- If a school headmaster decides to postpone compulsory school attendance, at the same time he will recommend the child’s representative to educate a child in a preparatory class in the primary school or in the last year of a kindergarten if it can be assumed that this education matches the development of the child.
- The place and time of enrolment in the first class of primary education shall be determined by the school head, in accordance with Section 36 (4).
You may be interested